Hints to help you and your child
- Do help your child to arrive on time and so make a good start to the day.
- Do write us a note or telephone on the first day to explain your child’s absence from school
- Do encourage your child to get his/ her reading book, homework etc. ready the night before, so that there is less rush for both of you in the morning
- Do mark all of your child’s belongings with his/her name
- Do come and talk to us if your child is unhappy about anything at school.
- Don’t worry - come and talk to us. We will always try to help